Talent pool development
Highlights of talent pool programme 2018:
- the Developing Talent case tournament attracted 2,366 8th to 11th class students from regions where Gazprom Neft operates. All competition tasks were prepared by experts of the corporate Science and Technology Centre and focused on putting into practice the knowledge obtained at school. The winners become eligible for employer-sponsored degrees in partner universities and additional points for admission to St Petersburg University;
- preliminaries of GPN Intelligence Cup for graduate bachelor's degree students and masters in Engineering and Economics were completed. The winners will be awarded with paid internship at Gazprom Neft's Regional Sales Directorate in St Petersburg and Yekaterinburg, as well as a chance to join the Company;
- St Petersburg University introduced a master’s programme in geological support of hydrocarbon field development; Murmansk State Technical University launched its proprietary educational programme in the procurement and logistics for offshore projects in oil and gas industry. The Ryazan Institute of Moscow Polytech launched a course in motorway construction;
- joint Gazpromneft – NSU Research and Educational Centre was inaugurated as a partnership of the Company, Novosibirsk State University, and Academpark;
- 148 people took part the science and technology conference for young professionals.
The Company promotes a system to build a talent pool around the current employees. The Talent Committee selects candidates to the talent pool based on an annual personnel performance and potential assessment. 24,574 employees were assessed in 2018. Tailor-made development programmes are prepared for talent pool members with different training formats available, including the Growth career planning portal.